Sunday 19 January 2014

REVIEW | L'Oreal | Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution

I have always been a face wipes and hit the pillow kinda girl when it comes to removing my make up, over the years its been fine but as I'm getting older my skins getting a bit more sensitive to what I do and don't do to it, spots clearly aren't just for those teen years.

I saw this in Boots at Christmas time and I've used it most days since, I always think cotton pads, cleansing and toner is such a long winded process but it really doesn't take much time at all and the pay off for me is worth it. I've noticed a slight change in my skin since using it, I think using a face wipe really wasn't helping me get rid of any of the deep down dirt so after using a wipe I used this. Now I thought there can't be much left on my skin right? Wrong, the amount of grime that would come off even after using a wipe was shocking! Since using this my skin has felt a lot 'cleaner', I won't put it down to just this as I've changed my whole skin routine but it's made big difference.
Its hypo-allergenic and suitable for sensitive skin, it leaves my face feeling soothed and toned, it also gets rid of my waterproof mascara a treat, I end up pulling half my eyelashes out when cleaning my eyelashes with wipes!


I just pop it on some cotton pads and sweep over my face, I'll hold it over my lips or eyes if I've used product on them and it does really well at removing everything. It's also a firm favourite for spot cleaning my brushes and putting on cotton buds for mistake correcting (pesky winged eyeliner!!)

I'm very pleased with this product especially as it's being called a dupe for Bioderma's Sensibio H2O Solution Micellaire at a fraction of the cost.


Have you tried this, what did you think? And is it really a good dupe for Bioderma?


7 comments:

  1. This stuff sounds great, I'll definitely have to pick some up. :-)

    Just to let you know, I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.
    Rachel. xo
    www.theanxiouschapter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on offer at the moment so grab it!
      Aww thank you!! I shall do this ASAP, very exciting! x

      Delete
  2. Everyone is saying so many good things about this product that i am thinking of trying it :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know ^^
    Have an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot cheaper than the Bioderma one so it's worth a go! Definitely, lovely blog xo

      Delete
  3. DEFINITELY going to try this! Using face wipes and cleanser but my skin doesn't feel clean at nights, can't wait to try it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use facewipes and this at the moment, it seems to pick up all that gross residue that wipes leave! xo

      Delete
  4. I've repurchased this twice but I feel like Bioderma works out at the same price after all the repurchases? I wrote an in depth review of Bioderma on my blog where I compare them both (sorry to self promote but you asked for a comparison so the link is below this comment, haha) - I do prefer Bioderma overall though which is annoying because it's so overpriced! Haha! X

    Shaunyland

    ReplyDelete